FX-Arabia

جديد المواضيع

الملاحظات

منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex منتدى العملات العام Forex فى هذا القسم يتم مناقشه كل ما يتعلق بـسوق تداول العملات العالمية الفوركس و مناقشة طرق التحليل المختلفة و تحليل المعادن , الذهب ، الفضة ، البترول من خلال تحليل فني ، تحليل اساسي ،اخبار اقتصادية متجددة ، تحليل رقمى ، مسابقات متعددة ، توصيات ، تحليلات ، التداول ، استراتيجيات مختلفة ، توصيات فوركس ، بورصة العملات ، الفوركس ، تجارة الفوركس ، يورو دولار ، باوند دولار ، بونص فوركس ، تداول ، اسهم ، عملات ، افضل موقع فوركس

تحليل فوركس فني يومي لخمسة أزواج

منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 07-03-2011, 11:33 AM   المشاركة رقم: 451
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
رقم العضوية: 1414
الدولة: مــــصـــــر
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 3,605
بمعدل : 0.72 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
m.youssif غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : m.youssif المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex
افتراضي رد: █▓▒░ تحليل فني يومي لخمسة أزواج █▓▒░

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY attempted to push higher on Friday, topped at 115.95but closed lower at 115.11 and hit 114.80 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is neutral in nearest term but as long as price stays above 114.00 I prefer a bullish scenario at this phase with the nearest bullish target around 116.35 (50% Fibo retracement of 127.88 – 105.42). I am interested to buy around 114.00 as I see a good technical set up and risk – reward ratio there.

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-03-2011, 11:33 AM
m.youssif m.youssif غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY attempted to push higher on Friday, topped at 115.95but closed lower at 115.11 and hit 114.80 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is neutral in nearest term but as long as price stays above 114.00 I prefer a bullish scenario at this phase with the nearest bullish target around 116.35 (50% Fibo retracement of 127.88 – 105.42). I am interested to buy around 114.00 as I see a good technical set up and risk – reward ratio there.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-03-2011, 11:33 AM   المشاركة رقم: 452
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : m.youssif المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY attempted to push higher on Friday, topped at 135.15 but whipsawed to the downside, back below 134.20 and hit 133.46 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 132.50 but my medium term outlook remains neutral as price still move in a sideways condition. On the upside, another move above 134.20 would change the intraday bias to bullish but only a clear break above 135.50 strong/key resistance area would lead us to a new bullish phase. نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-03-2011, 11:33 AM
عضو ذهبى

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY attempted to push higher on Friday, topped at 135.15 but whipsawed to the downside, back below 134.20 and hit 133.46 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 132.50 but my medium term outlook remains neutral as price still move in a sideways condition. On the upside, another move above 134.20 would change the intraday bias to bullish but only a clear break above 135.50 strong/key resistance area would lead us to a new bullish phase. نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-03-2011, 11:34 AM   المشاركة رقم: 453
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD has been moving in a range condition in the last two weeks indicates a consolidation phase while price still struggling around the trend line resistance (white) as you can see on my daily chart below. The major technical outlook remains bullish aiming for new all time high levels but the current all time high at 1.0256 could be a strong resistance at this phase while the rising wedge formation still provide a downside risk especially if price able to make a clear and convincing break below the wedge. Immediate resistance at 1.0157 (current high). A clear break above that area would trigger further upside pressure retesting 1.0256. Immediate support at 1.0030/50 and the lower line of the rising wedge formation which could be a key support area at this phase.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-03-2011, 11:34 AM
عضو ذهبى

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD has been moving in a range condition in the last two weeks indicates a consolidation phase while price still struggling around the trend line resistance (white) as you can see on my daily chart below. The major technical outlook remains bullish aiming for new all time high levels but the current all time high at 1.0256 could be a strong resistance at this phase while the rising wedge formation still provide a downside risk especially if price able to make a clear and convincing break below the wedge. Immediate resistance at 1.0157 (current high). A clear break above that area would trigger further upside pressure retesting 1.0256. Immediate support at 1.0030/50 and the lower line of the rising wedge formation which could be a key support area at this phase.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 454
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD bullish momentum was paused yesterday on broad Dollar strength, still unable to make a clear break above 1.4000. I think there are two things worth noting here. First, price is still in a strong bullish phase. Second, the fact that 1.4000 can not be clearly broken so far could create a bullish exhaustion and potential downside pullback testing 1.3860/00 key support area especially if price able to make a clear break below 1.3920. However, any downside movement at this phase should be considered as a normal correction and only a clear break below 1.3860/00 would continue the downside corrective move testing 1.3700. On the upside, another move back above 1.4000 would change the intraday bias to bullish again and keep the bullish continuation scenario targeting 1.4281 this week remains strong.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:56 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD bullish momentum was paused yesterday on broad Dollar strength, still unable to make a clear break above 1.4000. I think there are two things worth noting here. First, price is still in a strong bullish phase. Second, the fact that 1.4000 can not be clearly broken so far could create a bullish exhaustion and potential downside pullback testing 1.3860/00 key support area especially if price able to make a clear break below 1.3920. However, any downside movement at this phase should be considered as a normal correction and only a clear break below 1.3860/00 would continue the downside corrective move testing 1.3700. On the upside, another move back above 1.4000 would change the intraday bias to bullish again and keep the bullish continuation scenario targeting 1.4281 this week remains strong.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 455
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD was corrected lower yesterday after unable to make a clear break above 1.6300, bottomed at 1.6180 and closed at 1.6204. That was the fifth unsuccessful attempt to move consistently above 1.6300 since last week. Although the major bullish scenario remains intact as price still moves inside the bullish channel as you can see on my h4 chart below, the intraday technical bias is now bearish especially if price able to make another clear break below 1.6180 testing 1.6120/00 and the lower line of the bullish channel. A clear break below the bullish channel would open the door for further bearish pullback testing 1.5950 key support area. Immediate resistance at 1.6250. A clear break above that area would lead us to neutral zone in nearest term but would give another chance for a retest of 1.6300 – 1.6343 key resistance level.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:57 PM
عضو ذهبى

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD was corrected lower yesterday after unable to make a clear break above 1.6300, bottomed at 1.6180 and closed at 1.6204. That was the fifth unsuccessful attempt to move consistently above 1.6300 since last week. Although the major bullish scenario remains intact as price still moves inside the bullish channel as you can see on my h4 chart below, the intraday technical bias is now bearish especially if price able to make another clear break below 1.6180 testing 1.6120/00 and the lower line of the bullish channel. A clear break below the bullish channel would open the door for further bearish pullback testing 1.5950 key support area. Immediate resistance at 1.6250. A clear break above that area would lead us to neutral zone in nearest term but would give another chance for a retest of 1.6300 – 1.6343 key resistance level.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 456
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

USDCHF Forecast
The USDCHF didn’t make significant movement yesterday. The bias is neutral in nearest term and as you can see on my daily chart below price still trapped between 0.9330 – 0.9230 for more than a week now. Aggressive intraday traders can long around 0.9230 or short around 0.9330 with tight stop loss. For those who are interested in buying around 0.9230 make sure to cut your losses quickly as a daily close below 0.9230 would continue the major bearish scenario targeting 0.9100 – 0.9000.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM
عضو ذهبى

USDCHF Forecast
The USDCHF didn’t make significant movement yesterday. The bias is neutral in nearest term and as you can see on my daily chart below price still trapped between 0.9330 – 0.9230 for more than a week now. Aggressive intraday traders can long around 0.9230 or short around 0.9330 with tight stop loss. For those who are interested in buying around 0.9230 make sure to cut your losses quickly as a daily close below 0.9230 would continue the major bearish scenario targeting 0.9100 – 0.9000.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 457
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

USDJPY Forecast
The USDJPY made another volatile but indecisive movement yesterday. The bias is neutral in nearest term but overall price is still in the “head and shoulders” bearish scenario, which is remains intact as long as price stays below the neckline with nearest downside target seen around 80.90. Immediate resistance at 82.50. A clear break above that area would trigger further upside pullback retesting 83.05 (neckline).

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM
عضو ذهبى

USDJPY Forecast
The USDJPY made another volatile but indecisive movement yesterday. The bias is neutral in nearest term but overall price is still in the “head and shoulders” bearish scenario, which is remains intact as long as price stays below the neckline with nearest downside target seen around 80.90. Immediate resistance at 82.50. A clear break above that area would trigger further upside pullback retesting 83.05 (neckline).

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 458
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY made another indecisive movement yesterday, formed another Doji on daily chart. The bias remains neutral in nearest term and there are no changes in my daily outlook and as long as price stays above 114.00 I prefer a bullish scenario at this phase with the nearest bullish target around 116.35 (50% Fibo retracement of 127.88 – 105.42). I am also still interested to buy around 114.00 as I see a good technical set up and risk – reward ratio there.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 12:59 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY made another indecisive movement yesterday, formed another Doji on daily chart. The bias remains neutral in nearest term and there are no changes in my daily outlook and as long as price stays above 114.00 I prefer a bullish scenario at this phase with the nearest bullish target around 116.35 (50% Fibo retracement of 127.88 – 105.42). I am also still interested to buy around 114.00 as I see a good technical set up and risk – reward ratio there.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 01:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 459
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY continued its bearish momentum yesterday, bottomed at 132.90 and traded around 133.20 at the time I wrote this comment. The bias remains bearish in nearest term but note that overall price is still move in a sideways mode without clear direction in the last two weeks. However, as you can see on my h4 chart below, price still moves inside a bullish channel which is actually suggests more upside bias. Aggressive intraday traders can long around 132.50 with stop loss below 131.75 while conservative traders can long around 131.75 (the lower line of the bullish channel) with smaller stop loss. On the upside, a clear break above 134.20 would change the intraday bias to bullish retesting 135.50 key resistance area.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 01:00 PM
عضو ذهبى

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY continued its bearish momentum yesterday, bottomed at 132.90 and traded around 133.20 at the time I wrote this comment. The bias remains bearish in nearest term but note that overall price is still move in a sideways mode without clear direction in the last two weeks. However, as you can see on my h4 chart below, price still moves inside a bullish channel which is actually suggests more upside bias. Aggressive intraday traders can long around 132.50 with stop loss below 131.75 while conservative traders can long around 131.75 (the lower line of the bullish channel) with smaller stop loss. On the upside, a clear break above 134.20 would change the intraday bias to bullish retesting 135.50 key resistance area.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 01:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 460
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD still show insignificant movement yesterday. There are no changes in my daily outlook, where the major bullish scenario remains intact with potential downside correction indicated by the rising wedge formation. We are in a critical phase here and although the major technical bias remains bullish, short position around the all time high 1.0256 is acceptable for me due to a very good risk – reward ratio. Immediate support remains at 1.0030/50 and the lower line of the rising wedge formation which could be a key support area at this phase. A clear break below the rising wedge formation would open the door for further bearish correction at least testing 0.9942 even much lower.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2011, 01:00 PM
عضو ذهبى

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD still show insignificant movement yesterday. There are no changes in my daily outlook, where the major bullish scenario remains intact with potential downside correction indicated by the rising wedge formation. We are in a critical phase here and although the major technical bias remains bullish, short position around the all time high 1.0256 is acceptable for me due to a very good risk – reward ratio. Immediate support remains at 1.0030/50 and the lower line of the rising wedge formation which could be a key support area at this phase. A clear break below the rising wedge formation would open the door for further bearish correction at least testing 0.9942 even much lower.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
█▓▒░, لجلسة, أزواج, تحليل, دولي

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 12:12 AM

جميع الحقوق محفوظة الى اف اكس ارابيا www.fx-arabia.com

تحذير المخاطرة

التجارة بالعملات الأجنبية تتضمن علي قدر كبير من المخاطر ومن الممكن ألا تكون مناسبة لجميع المضاربين, إستعمال الرافعة المالية في التجاره يزيد من إحتمالات الخطورة و التعرض للخساره, عليك التأكد من قدرتك العلمية و الشخصية على التداول.

تنبيه هام

موقع اف اكس ارابيا هو موقع تعليمي خالص يهدف الي توعية المستثمر العربي مبادئ الاستثمار و التداول الناجح ولا يتحصل علي اي اموال مقابل ذلك ولا يقوم بادارة محافظ مالية وان ادارة الموقع غير مسؤولة عن اي استغلال من قبل اي شخص لاسمها وتحذر من ذلك.

اتصل بنا

البريد الإلكتروني للدعم الفنى : support@fx-arabia.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة اف اكس ارابيا – احدى مواقع Inwestopedia Sp. Z O.O. للاستشارات و التدريب – جمهورية بولندا الإتحادية.