FX-Arabia

جديد المواضيع

الملاحظات

منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex منتدى العملات العام Forex فى هذا القسم يتم مناقشه كل ما يتعلق بـسوق تداول العملات العالمية الفوركس و مناقشة طرق التحليل المختلفة و تحليل المعادن , الذهب ، الفضة ، البترول من خلال تحليل فني ، تحليل اساسي ،اخبار اقتصادية متجددة ، تحليل رقمى ، مسابقات متعددة ، توصيات ، تحليلات ، التداول ، استراتيجيات مختلفة ، توصيات فوركس ، بورصة العملات ، الفوركس ، تجارة الفوركس ، يورو دولار ، باوند دولار ، بونص فوركس ، تداول ، اسهم ، عملات ، افضل موقع فوركس

تحليل فوركس فني يومي لخمسة أزواج

منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM   المشاركة رقم: 471
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
رقم العضوية: 1414
الدولة: مــــصـــــر
العمر: 35
المشاركات: 3,605
بمعدل : 0.72 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
m.youssif غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : m.youssif المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex
افتراضي رد: █▓▒░ تحليل فني يومي لخمسة أزواج █▓▒░

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD didn’t make significant movement yesterday and has been moving in a sideways condition in the last two days. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Similar to the EUR/USD which is in a counter trend phase after found resistance at 1.4000 area, the GBP/USD also in a corrective phase after the failure to move clearly above 1.6300 and now testing the lower line of the bullish channel as you can see on my daily chart below. A clear break below the bullish channel and daily close below 1.6130 would continue the bearish correction testing 1.5950 key support area this week, but note that overall price still trapped between 1.5950 – 1.6300. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.6241 (yesterday’s high). A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish retesting 1.6300. Although I still prefer a major bullish scenario, only a clear break above 1.6300 would reactivate my bullish mode.

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM
m.youssif m.youssif غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD didn’t make significant movement yesterday and has been moving in a sideways condition in the last two days. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Similar to the EUR/USD which is in a counter trend phase after found resistance at 1.4000 area, the GBP/USD also in a corrective phase after the failure to move clearly above 1.6300 and now testing the lower line of the bullish channel as you can see on my daily chart below. A clear break below the bullish channel and daily close below 1.6130 would continue the bearish correction testing 1.5950 key support area this week, but note that overall price still trapped between 1.5950 – 1.6300. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.6241 (yesterday’s high). A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish retesting 1.6300. Although I still prefer a major bullish scenario, only a clear break above 1.6300 would reactivate my bullish mode.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM   المشاركة رقم: 472
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : m.youssif المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY continued its sideways movement yesterday, made another Doji on daily chart. There are no changes in my daily technical outlook where price is now in consolidation phase, but still within a context of a bullish scenario after the breakout above the range area at least testing 116.35. The best strategy for me is to remain long around 114.00.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM
عضو ذهبى

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY continued its sideways movement yesterday, made another Doji on daily chart. There are no changes in my daily technical outlook where price is now in consolidation phase, but still within a context of a bullish scenario after the breakout above the range area at least testing 116.35. The best strategy for me is to remain long around 114.00.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM   المشاركة رقم: 473
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and now testing 134.20 resistance area. The bias is bullish in nearest term especially if price able to make a clear break above 134.20 retesting 135.50 key resistance area but the bullish continuation scenario would have further validation only by a clear break above 135.50 which would reactivate my bullish mode. On the downside, immediate resistance at 133.50 followed by 132.50. Aggressive intraday traders can long around 132.50 with stop loss below 131.75 while conservative traders can long around 131.75 (the lower line of the bullish channel) with smaller stop loss.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM
عضو ذهبى

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and now testing 134.20 resistance area. The bias is bullish in nearest term especially if price able to make a clear break above 134.20 retesting 135.50 key resistance area but the bullish continuation scenario would have further validation only by a clear break above 135.50 which would reactivate my bullish mode. On the downside, immediate resistance at 133.50 followed by 132.50. Aggressive intraday traders can long around 132.50 with stop loss below 131.75 while conservative traders can long around 131.75 (the lower line of the bullish channel) with smaller stop loss.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM   المشاركة رقم: 474
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD was indecisive yesterday but had some downside pressure earlier today in Asian session testing the lower line of the rising wedge formation as you can see on my daily chart below. Like I said yesterday, a clear break and a daily close below the wedge and 1.0030/50 could continue the bearish correction scenario at least testing 0.9942 even lower as a bigger downside correction scenario after hit all time high could be produced. The bias is bearish in nearest term. Immediate resistance at 1.0090. A clear break above that area would lead us to neutral zone in nearest term as direction would become unclear but would give another chance for another upside pressure testing 1.0140 resistance area. A clear break above 1.0140 would change the intraday technical bias to bullish retesting all time high at 1.0256 but that level should remain a strong resistance area and aggressive traders can still short around that level due to a good risk – reward ratio and psychological reason.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM
عضو ذهبى

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD was indecisive yesterday but had some downside pressure earlier today in Asian session testing the lower line of the rising wedge formation as you can see on my daily chart below. Like I said yesterday, a clear break and a daily close below the wedge and 1.0030/50 could continue the bearish correction scenario at least testing 0.9942 even lower as a bigger downside correction scenario after hit all time high could be produced. The bias is bearish in nearest term. Immediate resistance at 1.0090. A clear break above that area would lead us to neutral zone in nearest term as direction would become unclear but would give another chance for another upside pressure testing 1.0140 resistance area. A clear break above 1.0140 would change the intraday technical bias to bullish retesting all time high at 1.0256 but that level should remain a strong resistance area and aggressive traders can still short around that level due to a good risk – reward ratio and psychological reason.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 06:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 475
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD was indecisive yesterday, made a Doji on daily chart. The bias is neutral in nearest term but intraday technical bias still within a context of a bearish correction phase since the pullback from 1.4000/35 key resistance area. On h1 chart below we can see price is consolidating in a rectangle formation between 1.3940 – 1.3860 and need a clear break on either side to see clearer direction. Strong buying activities were seen around 1.3860 – 1.3830 on March 03 which formed a support area at this phase so if you are interested to short this pair, better watch that support area closely. A clear break below 1.3830 would continue the bearish correction testing 1.3740/00 support area, but note that the major bullish scenario should remains intact and only a clear break below 1.3700 would be a serious threat to the bullish scenario. We also have an important daily candle stick formation, a shooting star which seen on Monday, just after the failure to make a clear break above 1.4000/35 indicates downside pullback warning although for me it’s too early for a bearish reversal scenario now. On the upside, a clear break above 1.3940 (yesterday’s high) would change the intraday technical bias to bullish retesting 1.4000/35 but bullish continuation scenario would have further validation only by a clear break above 1.4000/35 targeting 1.4281 as the shooting star formation bearish scenario would no longer valid. I personally prefer to long around 1.3740/00 or above 1.4035 where I see the best combination between my technical outlook and risk – reward ratio.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2011, 06:38 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD was indecisive yesterday, made a Doji on daily chart. The bias is neutral in nearest term but intraday technical bias still within a context of a bearish correction phase since the pullback from 1.4000/35 key resistance area. On h1 chart below we can see price is consolidating in a rectangle formation between 1.3940 – 1.3860 and need a clear break on either side to see clearer direction. Strong buying activities were seen around 1.3860 – 1.3830 on March 03 which formed a support area at this phase so if you are interested to short this pair, better watch that support area closely. A clear break below 1.3830 would continue the bearish correction testing 1.3740/00 support area, but note that the major bullish scenario should remains intact and only a clear break below 1.3700 would be a serious threat to the bullish scenario. We also have an important daily candle stick formation, a shooting star which seen on Monday, just after the failure to make a clear break above 1.4000/35 indicates downside pullback warning although for me it’s too early for a bearish reversal scenario now. On the upside, a clear break above 1.3940 (yesterday’s high) would change the intraday technical bias to bullish retesting 1.4000/35 but bullish continuation scenario would have further validation only by a clear break above 1.4000/35 targeting 1.4281 as the shooting star formation bearish scenario would no longer valid. I personally prefer to long around 1.3740/00 or above 1.4035 where I see the best combination between my technical outlook and risk – reward ratio.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 476
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD had a significant bearish momentum yesterday, made a clear break below 1.3860/30 important intraday support and hit 1.3774. The intraday technical bias remains strongly bearish targeting 1.3740/60, which is a key support area but note that the major bullish scenario should remain intact. As you can see on my h4 chart below, we also have a trend line support and 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of 1.2873 – 1.4035, both located around 1.3740/60 and that is why I consider 1.3740/60 as a key and important support level at this phase. A clear break below those technical support area could trigger further bearish pressure testing 1.3590, (38.2% Fibo) even back to 1.3427 (50% Fibo) which could cancel the major bullish outlook. On the upside, immediate resistance at 1.3860 (former support). A clear break above that area would pause the intraday bullish bias probably testing 1.3940, but it’s too early to say that the bearish correction is over until we have a clear above 1.4035.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:13 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD had a significant bearish momentum yesterday, made a clear break below 1.3860/30 important intraday support and hit 1.3774. The intraday technical bias remains strongly bearish targeting 1.3740/60, which is a key support area but note that the major bullish scenario should remain intact. As you can see on my h4 chart below, we also have a trend line support and 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of 1.2873 – 1.4035, both located around 1.3740/60 and that is why I consider 1.3740/60 as a key and important support level at this phase. A clear break below those technical support area could trigger further bearish pressure testing 1.3590, (38.2% Fibo) even back to 1.3427 (50% Fibo) which could cancel the major bullish outlook. On the upside, immediate resistance at 1.3860 (former support). A clear break above that area would pause the intraday bullish bias probably testing 1.3940, but it’s too early to say that the bearish correction is over until we have a clear above 1.4035.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 477
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD also had a significant bearish momentum yesterday, convincingly broke below the bullish channel as you can see on my h4 chart below and hit 1.6038. The intraday bias remains strongly bearish especially if price able to make another strong break below 1.6030 targeting 1.5950 key support area. However my medium outlook remains sideways for this pair and only a clear break below 1.5950 would change my medium technical bias to bearish. Immediate resistance at 1.6120/50. A clear break above that area would pause the bearish bias but unless we have a clear break above 1.6300 the major bullish continuation scenario can not be confirmed.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:14 PM
عضو ذهبى

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD also had a significant bearish momentum yesterday, convincingly broke below the bullish channel as you can see on my h4 chart below and hit 1.6038. The intraday bias remains strongly bearish especially if price able to make another strong break below 1.6030 targeting 1.5950 key support area. However my medium outlook remains sideways for this pair and only a clear break below 1.5950 would change my medium technical bias to bearish. Immediate resistance at 1.6120/50. A clear break above that area would pause the bearish bias but unless we have a clear break above 1.6300 the major bullish continuation scenario can not be confirmed.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:15 PM   المشاركة رقم: 478
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

USDCHF Forecast
The USDCHF was indecisive yesterday. Price is still struggling around the upper line of the range area around 0.9330 without consistent momentum. The bias is neutral in nearest term but the major bearish scenario remains intact and I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase especially if price able to make a clear break below 0.9280 testing 0.9230 key support area. Immediate resistance at 0.9368. A clear break above that area would change the intraday technical bias to bullish testing 0.9435 but overall the major bearish scenario should remains intact.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:15 PM
عضو ذهبى

USDCHF Forecast
The USDCHF was indecisive yesterday. Price is still struggling around the upper line of the range area around 0.9330 without consistent momentum. The bias is neutral in nearest term but the major bearish scenario remains intact and I still prefer a bearish scenario at this phase especially if price able to make a clear break below 0.9280 testing 0.9230 key support area. Immediate resistance at 0.9368. A clear break above that area would change the intraday technical bias to bullish testing 0.9435 but overall the major bearish scenario should remains intact.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 479
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

USDJPY Forecast
The USDJPY slipped above the neckline and 83.05 yesterday but unable to maintain its bullish momentum and now back below the neckline. Although the “head and shoulders’ bearish scenario is losing its momentum now, unless we have a clear and consistent move above 83.05 and the neckline, the bearish scenario should remain intact. I am sure that you are already boring with this H&S view, so let’s take another technical view. As you can see on my h4 chart below, the pair has been moving in a big triangle formation indicates consolidation phase and need a clear break from the triangle to see clearer direction which unlikely to happen this week. On the upside, a consistent move above the neckline and 83.05 would trigger further bullish momentum testing 83.96 (the head). A clear break above 83.96 could be the beginning of a new bullish phase as price also has move above the triangle.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
عضو ذهبى

USDJPY Forecast
The USDJPY slipped above the neckline and 83.05 yesterday but unable to maintain its bullish momentum and now back below the neckline. Although the “head and shoulders’ bearish scenario is losing its momentum now, unless we have a clear and consistent move above 83.05 and the neckline, the bearish scenario should remain intact. I am sure that you are already boring with this H&S view, so let’s take another technical view. As you can see on my h4 chart below, the pair has been moving in a big triangle formation indicates consolidation phase and need a clear break from the triangle to see clearer direction which unlikely to happen this week. On the upside, a consistent move above the neckline and 83.05 would trigger further bullish momentum testing 83.96 (the head). A clear break above 83.96 could be the beginning of a new bullish phase as price also has move above the triangle.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 480
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY was corrected lower yesterday, bottomed at 114.20. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 114.00 support area, but there is where I will open a long position as I see the current bearish pressure is a normal pullback after the breakout above the range area which give me the best entry with good risk – reward ratio, still targeting 116.35. A clear break below 114.00 would cancel my bullish outlook and could produce a false breakout scenario and change my intraday bias to bearish at least targeting 113.10/00.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY was corrected lower yesterday, bottomed at 114.20. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 114.00 support area, but there is where I will open a long position as I see the current bearish pressure is a normal pullback after the breakout above the range area which give me the best entry with good risk – reward ratio, still targeting 116.35. A clear break below 114.00 would cancel my bullish outlook and could produce a false breakout scenario and change my intraday bias to bearish at least targeting 113.10/00.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
█▓▒░, لجلسة, أزواج, تحليل, دولي

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 06:25 AM

جميع الحقوق محفوظة الى اف اكس ارابيا www.fx-arabia.com

تحذير المخاطرة

التجارة بالعملات الأجنبية تتضمن علي قدر كبير من المخاطر ومن الممكن ألا تكون مناسبة لجميع المضاربين, إستعمال الرافعة المالية في التجاره يزيد من إحتمالات الخطورة و التعرض للخساره, عليك التأكد من قدرتك العلمية و الشخصية على التداول.

تنبيه هام

موقع اف اكس ارابيا هو موقع تعليمي خالص يهدف الي توعية المستثمر العربي مبادئ الاستثمار و التداول الناجح ولا يتحصل علي اي اموال مقابل ذلك ولا يقوم بادارة محافظ مالية وان ادارة الموقع غير مسؤولة عن اي استغلال من قبل اي شخص لاسمها وتحذر من ذلك.

اتصل بنا

البريد الإلكتروني للدعم الفنى : support@fx-arabia.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة اف اكس ارابيا – احدى مواقع Inwestopedia Sp. Z O.O. للاستشارات و التدريب – جمهورية بولندا الإتحادية.