FX-Arabia

جديد المواضيع

الملاحظات

منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex منتدى العملات العام Forex فى هذا القسم يتم مناقشه كل ما يتعلق بـسوق تداول العملات العالمية الفوركس و مناقشة طرق التحليل المختلفة و تحليل المعادن , الذهب ، الفضة ، البترول من خلال تحليل فني ، تحليل اساسي ،اخبار اقتصادية متجددة ، تحليل رقمى ، مسابقات متعددة ، توصيات ، تحليلات ، التداول ، استراتيجيات مختلفة ، توصيات فوركس ، بورصة العملات ، الفوركس ، تجارة الفوركس ، يورو دولار ، باوند دولار ، بونص فوركس ، تداول ، اسهم ، عملات ، افضل موقع فوركس

تحليل فوركس فني يومي لخمسة أزواج

منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 481
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
رقم العضوية: 1414
الدولة: مــــصـــــر
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 3,605
بمعدل : 0.72 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
m.youssif غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : m.youssif المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex
افتراضي رد: █▓▒░ تحليل فني يومي لخمسة أزواج █▓▒░

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY was unable to make a clear break above 134.20 yesterday and significantly down and hit 132.90. The bias is bearish in nearest term but note that as long as price moves inside the bullish channel the overall technical bias remains more to the upside. There are no changes in my daily technical outlook. Aggressive intraday traders can still long around 132.50 with stop loss below 131.75 while conservative traders can long around 131.75 (the lower line of the bullish channel) with smaller stop loss. On the upside, we need a clear break above 134.20 to continue the bullish scenario testing 135.50 key resistance area.

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM
m.youssif m.youssif غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY was unable to make a clear break above 134.20 yesterday and significantly down and hit 132.90. The bias is bearish in nearest term but note that as long as price moves inside the bullish channel the overall technical bias remains more to the upside. There are no changes in my daily technical outlook. Aggressive intraday traders can still long around 132.50 with stop loss below 131.75 while conservative traders can long around 131.75 (the lower line of the bullish channel) with smaller stop loss. On the upside, we need a clear break above 134.20 to continue the bullish scenario testing 135.50 key resistance area.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 482
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : m.youssif المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD made a significant bearish momentum yesterday, break below the rising wedge formation as you can see on my daily chart below. This fact not only change the intraday bias to bearish targeting 0.9942 – 0.9865 but also could create bigger downside correction scenario. Immediate resistance at 1.0070. A clear break above that area and a daily close back inside the rising wedge would lead us to neutral zone as direction would become unclear and my rising wedge bearish technical scenario would be a little bit mess and could give another chance for a retest of 1.0256 all time high.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-03-2011, 02:18 PM
عضو ذهبى

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD made a significant bearish momentum yesterday, break below the rising wedge formation as you can see on my daily chart below. This fact not only change the intraday bias to bearish targeting 0.9942 – 0.9865 but also could create bigger downside correction scenario. Immediate resistance at 1.0070. A clear break above that area and a daily close back inside the rising wedge would lead us to neutral zone as direction would become unclear and my rising wedge bearish technical scenario would be a little bit mess and could give another chance for a retest of 1.0256 all time high.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 483
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD failed to break below 1.3740/60 support area on Friday and whipsawed to the upside and hit 1.3952 earlier today in Asian session. The intraday bias is more to the upside now especially if price able to make a clear break above 1.3950 retesting 1.4035 but as long as price stays below 1.4035 the shooting star bearish scenario which seen on March 07 remains intact and only a clear break above 1.4035 would cancel the bearish scenario and continue the bullish outlook testing 1.4281 this week. Immediate support at 1.3860. A clear break below that area would change the intraday bias to bearish retesting 1.3740/60 key support area and keep the shooting star bearish scenario remains strong.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:16 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD failed to break below 1.3740/60 support area on Friday and whipsawed to the upside and hit 1.3952 earlier today in Asian session. The intraday bias is more to the upside now especially if price able to make a clear break above 1.3950 retesting 1.4035 but as long as price stays below 1.4035 the shooting star bearish scenario which seen on March 07 remains intact and only a clear break above 1.4035 would cancel the bearish scenario and continue the bullish outlook testing 1.4281 this week. Immediate support at 1.3860. A clear break below that area would change the intraday bias to bearish retesting 1.3740/60 key support area and keep the shooting star bearish scenario remains strong.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:17 PM   المشاركة رقم: 484
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD attempted to push lower on Friday, bottomed at 1.5976 but whipsawed to the upside and hit 1.6089 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is neutral in nearest term but I think as long as price able to stay below the bullish channel price is still in a bearish phase after the fall from 1.6300 key resistance area. My medium outlook remains neutral and on the downside we should pay attention to the 1.5950 key support area as we would need a clear break below that support area to continue the bearish scenario. On the upside, immediate resistance at 1.6150. A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish retesting 1.6300 key resistance area and would give the bullish continuation scenario another chance.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:17 PM
عضو ذهبى

GBPUSD Forecast
The GBPUSD attempted to push lower on Friday, bottomed at 1.5976 but whipsawed to the upside and hit 1.6089 earlier today in Asian session. The bias is neutral in nearest term but I think as long as price able to stay below the bullish channel price is still in a bearish phase after the fall from 1.6300 key resistance area. My medium outlook remains neutral and on the downside we should pay attention to the 1.5950 key support area as we would need a clear break below that support area to continue the bearish scenario. On the upside, immediate resistance at 1.6150. A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish retesting 1.6300 key resistance area and would give the bullish continuation scenario another chance.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 485
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

USDCHF Forecast
The USDCHF made another volatile but indecisive movement on Friday. The bias remains neutral in nearest term. However note that the major scenario remains bearish and any upside movement now should only be considered as a counter trend/corrective moves. The fact that the upside pressure is limited so far could end the upside consolidation phase and continue the major bearish scenario testing 0.9230 especially if price able to make a clear break below 0.9267 and keep the bearish scenario targeting 0.9100 – 9.000 remains strong. On the upside, a clear break above 0.9368 (which has been a strong intraday resistance since March 08) would trigger further bullish correction testing 0.9435 resistance area.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:18 PM
عضو ذهبى

USDCHF Forecast
The USDCHF made another volatile but indecisive movement on Friday. The bias remains neutral in nearest term. However note that the major scenario remains bearish and any upside movement now should only be considered as a counter trend/corrective moves. The fact that the upside pressure is limited so far could end the upside consolidation phase and continue the major bearish scenario testing 0.9230 especially if price able to make a clear break below 0.9267 and keep the bearish scenario targeting 0.9100 – 9.000 remains strong. On the upside, a clear break above 0.9368 (which has been a strong intraday resistance since March 08) would trigger further bullish correction testing 0.9435 resistance area.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 486
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

USDJPY Forecast
The USDJPY had a significant bearish momentum on Friday, bottomed at 81.65 and hit 81.20 earlier today in Asian session. The earthquake and Tsunami in Japan triggered broad Yen strength (my condolences to the Japanese). However, as you can see on my daily chart below, price failed to make a clear break below the triangle formation so far. I don’t think that now is the best time to trade. Beside unclear/consolidation technical bias, usually market reaction to a natural disaster can be very tricky. The bearish momentum might be short lived and market sentiment can change quickly to the opposite direction, testing the upper line of the triangle. On the downside, a clear break below the triangle and 81.20 would trigger further bearish pressure targeting 80.90 – 80.30 support area. Immediate resistance at 82.60. A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish testing 83.28 and the upper line of the triangle.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:18 PM
عضو ذهبى

USDJPY Forecast
The USDJPY had a significant bearish momentum on Friday, bottomed at 81.65 and hit 81.20 earlier today in Asian session. The earthquake and Tsunami in Japan triggered broad Yen strength (my condolences to the Japanese). However, as you can see on my daily chart below, price failed to make a clear break below the triangle formation so far. I don’t think that now is the best time to trade. Beside unclear/consolidation technical bias, usually market reaction to a natural disaster can be very tricky. The bearish momentum might be short lived and market sentiment can change quickly to the opposite direction, testing the upper line of the triangle. On the downside, a clear break below the triangle and 81.20 would trigger further bearish pressure targeting 80.90 – 80.30 support area. Immediate resistance at 82.60. A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish testing 83.28 and the upper line of the triangle.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:19 PM   المشاركة رقم: 487
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY slipped below 114.00 on Friday after the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan triggered broad Yen strength, but price recovered quickly to the upside and now back above 114.00. The market sentiment during a natural disaster can change very fast to the opposite direction and the fact that price able to move back above 114.00 keeps my bullish outlook intact with nearest bullish target remains around 116.35. On the downside, only a daily close below 114.00 would be a serious threat to my bullish outlook at least testing 113.00 support area.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:19 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURJPY Forecast
The EURJPY slipped below 114.00 on Friday after the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan triggered broad Yen strength, but price recovered quickly to the upside and now back above 114.00. The market sentiment during a natural disaster can change very fast to the opposite direction and the fact that price able to move back above 114.00 keeps my bullish outlook intact with nearest bullish target remains around 116.35. On the downside, only a daily close below 114.00 would be a serious threat to my bullish outlook at least testing 113.00 support area.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:20 PM   المشاركة رقم: 488
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY had a significant bearish momentum on Friday, broke below the bullish channel as you can see on my daily chart below. This bearish momentum was triggered by a broad Yen strength after the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. While technical outlook has change to a bearish view now targeting 129.50, things can be very tricky now as market sentiment to a natural disaster can change quickly to the opposite direction. Immediate resistance at 132.90. A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish testing 133.70 and 134.20 resistance area. نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:20 PM
عضو ذهبى

GBPJPY Forecast
The GBPJPY had a significant bearish momentum on Friday, broke below the bullish channel as you can see on my daily chart below. This bearish momentum was triggered by a broad Yen strength after the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. While technical outlook has change to a bearish view now targeting 129.50, things can be very tricky now as market sentiment to a natural disaster can change quickly to the opposite direction. Immediate resistance at 132.90. A clear break above that area would change the intraday bias to bullish testing 133.70 and 134.20 resistance area. نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:20 PM   المشاركة رقم: 489
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD attempted to push lower on Friday, bottomed at 0.9967, but whipsawed strongly to the upside topped at 1.0157 and traded lower around 1.0080 at the time I wrote this comment earlier today in Asian session. My intraday outlook is a little bit mess. My intraday bias is neutral now and I don’t think now is the best time to trade. I’m only interested to short around 1.0256 due to a good risk – reward ratio there or reactivate my bearish mode on a clear break below the rising wedge formation and a daily close below 1.0030 targeting 0.9942 – 0.9865. On the upside, a clear break above 1.0256 would triggered further bullish scenario aiming for new all time higher which is projected around 1.0300 – 1.0500.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 01:20 PM
عضو ذهبى

AUDUSD Forecast
The AUDUSD attempted to push lower on Friday, bottomed at 0.9967, but whipsawed strongly to the upside topped at 1.0157 and traded lower around 1.0080 at the time I wrote this comment earlier today in Asian session. My intraday outlook is a little bit mess. My intraday bias is neutral now and I don’t think now is the best time to trade. I’m only interested to short around 1.0256 due to a good risk – reward ratio there or reactivate my bearish mode on a clear break below the rising wedge formation and a daily close below 1.0030 targeting 0.9942 – 0.9865. On the upside, a clear break above 1.0256 would triggered further bullish scenario aiming for new all time higher which is projected around 1.0300 – 1.0500.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-03-2011, 02:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 490
الكاتب
m.youssif
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية m.youssif

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD attempted to push higher yesterday but still unable to make a clear break above 1.4000 – 1.4035 key resistance area so far. There are no changes in my h4 chart outlook, where price still consolidating after the strong bullish movement from 1.2873, moving in a range area between 1.4035 – 1.3740 as you can see on my h4 chart below. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Immediate support at 1.3860. A clear break below that area would change the intraday bias to bearish testing 1.3740 key support area. The shooting star bearish scenario seems to lose its momentum now, diminishing the bearish outlook but we still need a clear break above 1.4035 to continue the bullish scenario targeting 1.4150 and 1.4281 this week as the shooting star bearish scenario would no longer valid.

التوقيع

عرض البوم صور m.youssif  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-03-2011, 02:57 PM
عضو ذهبى

EURUSD Forecast
The EURUSD attempted to push higher yesterday but still unable to make a clear break above 1.4000 – 1.4035 key resistance area so far. There are no changes in my h4 chart outlook, where price still consolidating after the strong bullish movement from 1.2873, moving in a range area between 1.4035 – 1.3740 as you can see on my h4 chart below. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Immediate support at 1.3860. A clear break below that area would change the intraday bias to bearish testing 1.3740 key support area. The shooting star bearish scenario seems to lose its momentum now, diminishing the bearish outlook but we still need a clear break above 1.4035 to continue the bullish scenario targeting 1.4150 and 1.4281 this week as the shooting star bearish scenario would no longer valid.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
█▓▒░, لجلسة, أزواج, تحليل, دولي

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 09:38 AM

جميع الحقوق محفوظة الى اف اكس ارابيا www.fx-arabia.com

تحذير المخاطرة

التجارة بالعملات الأجنبية تتضمن علي قدر كبير من المخاطر ومن الممكن ألا تكون مناسبة لجميع المضاربين, إستعمال الرافعة المالية في التجاره يزيد من إحتمالات الخطورة و التعرض للخساره, عليك التأكد من قدرتك العلمية و الشخصية على التداول.

تنبيه هام

موقع اف اكس ارابيا هو موقع تعليمي خالص يهدف الي توعية المستثمر العربي مبادئ الاستثمار و التداول الناجح ولا يتحصل علي اي اموال مقابل ذلك ولا يقوم بادارة محافظ مالية وان ادارة الموقع غير مسؤولة عن اي استغلال من قبل اي شخص لاسمها وتحذر من ذلك.

اتصل بنا

البريد الإلكتروني للدعم الفنى : support@fx-arabia.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة اف اكس ارابيا – احدى مواقع Inwestopedia Sp. Z O.O. للاستشارات و التدريب – جمهورية بولندا الإتحادية.